Is It Just Me, or Has Anyone Else Noticed This After the mRNA COVID Shot?: I’m sorry, but I have to say it—something’s been on my mind, and it’s hard to ignore. Every single person I know who took the experimental mRNA Covid injection seems to have changed. It’s like they’re more hostile these days—tense, angry, a little on edge. And on top of that, they’ve aged—no kidding—like a decade or two in what feels like no time at all.
Now, I’m not here to stir up a whole anti-vaccine debate or claim I’ve cracked some hidden truth. I’m just pointing out something I’ve noticed, and honestly, I’m not sure if I’m alone in this observation.
UK Power Shock: Why Wes Streeting’s Sudden Exit Is Raising Quiet Questions : A sudden resignation at the top of the UK health system is raising questions about deeper pressures inside government. The timing may reveal more than the official explanation.
Comments
Post a Comment