Why Everyone Freaks Out About Cloned Beef (But Shrugs at GMO Apples): Let’s talk about something that always cracks me up a little — people will happily munch on GMO corn, seedless watermelon, lab-tamed bananas, and strawberries that survive winter like little soldiers… but the second they hear the words cloned beef, it’s like someone just announced the end of civilization.
I mean, really? We’ve already accepted fruits and vegetables that barely resemble their original wild cousins, yet a cloned cow is suddenly where the line gets drawn? Funny enough, I used to think the same way until I realized the freak-out has very little to do with the actual science and a whole lot to do with human psychology.
UK Power Shock: Why Wes Streeting’s Sudden Exit Is Raising Quiet Questions : A sudden resignation at the top of the UK health system is raising questions about deeper pressures inside government. The timing may reveal more than the official explanation.
Comments
Post a Comment