Skip to main content

I asked Chat GPT: “If you were the Devil, what would you do?” The answer will change the way you look at life.

I asked Chat GPT: “If you were the Devil, what would you do?” The answer will change the way you look at life.: I wouldn’t rule with fire or monsters. I’d stay invisible. I’d never announce myself. I’d work through small, believable nudges, not force. Here’s how that looks in theory: I’d blur truth, not erase itMix facts with just enough distortion that people argue endlessly about what’s real. Confusion is more effective than lies. I’d turn people...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warsh Makes First Global Fed Debut as Central Banks Signal a New Phase in the Inflation Fight

Warsh Makes First Global Fed Debut as Central Banks Signal a New Phase in the Inflation Fight : Kevin Warsh’s first international appearance as Federal Reserve Chair drew global attention in Sintra, Portugal. His refusal to offer rate guidance signals a sharp shift in Fed communication strategy. Markets are now left reading uncertainty heading into the next policy meeting.