I Hate This Corrupt Government (And I’m Not Alone): Let’s just say it: I hate this corrupt government. Honestly, who doesn’t feel that way sometimes? You watch the news, scroll through social media, or even just talk to your neighbors, and it’s like—wow, how are we still putting up with this? It’s messy, frustrating, and, let’s be real, exhausting.
Funny enough, it’s not always the big scandals that get under your skin. Sometimes it’s the little stuff—the hidden agendas, the empty promises, the sudden “oops, we forgot to tell you about that” moments. I remember a local council meeting a few months back where they tried to explain a budget “adjustment” that somehow left out funding for schools. And everyone in the room just sat there, pretending it made sense. (Spoiler: it didn’t.)
Why It Feels Personal
UK Power Shock: Why Wes Streeting’s Sudden Exit Is Raising Quiet Questions : A sudden resignation at the top of the UK health system is raising questions about deeper pressures inside government. The timing may reveal more than the official explanation.
Comments
Post a Comment