Skip to main content

Tiger Woods: I'm Getting Professional Help for Rx Pill Issues

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2dub60C

Tiger Woods says he’s getting “professional help” for his issues with prescription medication in the wake of his DUI arrest — but he’s not describing the situation as rehab.  “I’m currently receiving professional help to manage my medications and…

Permalink


Go to Source
Author: TMZ Staff

Powered by WPeMatico

The post Tiger Woods: I'm Getting Professional Help for Rx Pill Issues appeared first on DailyRant.



from DailyRant http://ift.tt/2sv9uY9
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warsh Makes First Global Fed Debut as Central Banks Signal a New Phase in the Inflation Fight

Warsh Makes First Global Fed Debut as Central Banks Signal a New Phase in the Inflation Fight : Kevin Warsh’s first international appearance as Federal Reserve Chair drew global attention in Sintra, Portugal. His refusal to offer rate guidance signals a sharp shift in Fed communication strategy. Markets are now left reading uncertainty heading into the next policy meeting.